Attending the indoor venues safely during coronavirus (COVID-19)
Coronavirus (COVID-19) is an infectious disease that can result in serious and potentially fatal illness. The risk of transmission is increased where people gather together. Some people are at a higher risk than others. Although we are implementing heightened safety measures, the risk cannot be entirely eliminated and, by attending the event, you assume all risk associated with COVID-19 (unless caused by our negligence).
As of Friday 10 December 2021, audiences at all indoor venues will be required to wear a face covering unless exempt (or whilst actively eating and drinking). Face coverings are not recommended for children under the age of 6 for health and safety reasons. Although not mandatory we recommend that children under the age of 11 wear a face covering whenever possible.
Government advice on face coverings and details of exemptions can be found HERE
General Ticket Terms & CONditions
The purchase of tickets for and entry to an event organised by or on behalf of Olby’s Creative Hub (the “venue”) is subject to the following terms and conditions. By applying to purchase a ticket and attending the Event you agree that: Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded or returned unless:
- Our Error. If we fail to fulfil an order as a result of any negligence, or similar act or omission of our own or in breach of contract, the customer will be entitled to a full refund including any booking or supplementary fees charged.
- Cancellation. If the Event is cancelled in full (and not rescheduled), and the Event Organiser enables and authorises refunds, your order will be cancelled and you will be refunded the face value of your tickets. However, booking and/or handling fees will not be refunded as Event cancellations are outside our control. In the event of partial cancellation or abandonment of a multi-day event, the original tickets you have purchased will remain valid for the revised Event. Any compensation offers in respect of partial Event cancellations are strictly subject to the term and conditions of the relevant Event and/or the discretion of the Event promoter and cannot be guaranteed.
- Rescheduling. If an Event is rescheduled, your tickets will usually be valid for the new date, or alternatively you may be offered replacement tickets for the rescheduled show. If you are unable to attend the rescheduled Event you must notify us by the deadline specified in clause 2.10. If your refund request is accepted, you will be refunded the face value of your tickets (but not booking and/or handling fees).
- Material Alteration. If material changes are made to the Event, for example a change of the venue or (for non multi-day events) the headline act, or other changes which in our reasonable opinion materially alter the Event, the original tickets that you have purchased will remain valid for the revised event unless otherwise advised. If you do not wish to attend the altered Event you must notify us no later than the deadline specified in clause 2.10. If your refund request is accepted, you will be refunded the face value of your tickets (but not booking and/or handling fees). For the avoidance of doubt, curtailment due to adverse weather conditions; changes of line-up, supporting acts or non-headliners; changes to artist or stage personnel; or cancellation or abandonment of an Event where the majority of the scheduled performances take place will not be deemed to constitute a Material Alteration for the purposes of these Terms.
- No refunds will be made for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of any of obligations under these Terms that is caused by an Event Outside The Control of Olby’s Creative Hub which means any act or event beyond the reasonable control of Olby’s Creative Hub, including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, non-performance by the Promoter, the suppliers or other third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks or impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
- The Ticket may not be resold or offered for resale by anyone, whether at a premium or otherwise, and may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes) or for any other trade purposes. Resale or attempted resale of a Ticket will render the Ticket void and the holder of any resold or transferred Ticket may be ejected from or refused entry to the Event.
- In order to fulfil any refund requests, we reserve the right to require the ticketholder to return any physical tickets or, in the case of e-tickets, suitable evidence of payment and/or a covering note containing your order reference number and contact details. Tickets should be returned to Olby’s, 3-5 King Street, Margate, Kent CT91DD. It is your responsibility to ensure that returned tickets are safely returned to us. No liability will be accepted in the event of tickets being lost or misdirected in the post.
- Refund requests will be accepted up until 7 days before the date of the revised event or 7 days after notification of the change (whichever falls earlier, if applicable) unless otherwise advised. We regret we are unable to honour refund requests that are received after this time.
- Discounts promoted will apply only to full price event tickets, and cannot be used in conjunction with another offer.
- You will abide by the rules and regulations of the venue which are available at the venue and may be changed at the venue’s discretion and any other rules or regulations which may be included in the Ticket.
- You will comply with all reasonable safety and other announcements and/or directions whilst attending the Event.
- In the event of cancellation or rescheduling, Olby’s creative Hub Ltd shall not be liable for any losses you suffer as a result of the cancellation or rescheduling, including but not limited to, ticket price, accommodation costs or travel expenses.
- The ticket price for the Event does not include anything (including, without limitation, accommodation, refreshments, extra activities) other than entry to the Event, unless otherwise stated.
- Olby’s Creative Hub Ltd has the right to alter or vary the programme for the Event or to reschedule or cancel all or part of the Event.
- Olby’s Creative Hub Ltd have the right to refuse entry to the Event to any person without reason or to require them to cease participating in any activity. If you are found to be behaving in a manner deemed unsociable or potentially dangerous, in breach of these terms & conditions, the rules and regulations of the venue or any instructions or directions given to you by any official at the Event, you will be ejected from the Event without refund and, if appropriate, may be reported to the police.
- Olby’s Creative Hub Ltd has the right to search all persons and personal property and refuse admission to, or eject from, the site any person who refuses to be searched by a security official.
- You give your express consent to the use of your actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising or exploitation of any photograph, film, video and/or audio recording of the Event and/or any element thereof in any/all media throughout the world.
- With the exception of guide dogs, you are not permitted to bring any animals to the Event.
- You will not trade or solicit trade at the Event without the prior consent of Olby’s Creative Hub Ltd.
- Unauthorised flyering or bannering at the Event is prohibited.
- The following articles are not permitted within the venue – illegal substances, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, political or offensive materials, glass or bottles and such other items as Olby’s Soul Cafe or the venue may deem to be prohibited from time to time. Any person found in possession of such items may be refused entry into or ejected from the venue.
- Admission to the venue and the Event is at your own risk. Neither the venue nor Olby’s Creative Hub Ltd will be held liable for any loss, cost, expense, injury or damage sustained at the venue and/or the Event except in respect of death or personal injury caused as a result of negligence by the venue or Olby’s Creative Hub Ltd, as applicable.
- These terms and conditions may be enforced by the venue and Olby’s Creative Hub Ltd affiliates, successors and assigns but may not otherwise be relied or enforced under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any party that is not a party to these terms and conditions.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be severed or amended in such a manner as to render the rest of the provisions and remainder of the agreement valid or enforceable.
- Olby’s Creative Hub Ltd reserves the right to alter or amend these terms and conditions without prior notification and you will abide by such amended terms and conditions. It is your responsibility to check the website for the latest terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.