The wellbeing of our customers, employees and suppliers is of the greatest importance to us. We have a robust health and safety policy and will continue to ensure that our procedures reflect official guidance from the government and health authorities.
The capacity in our event space is 340 standing and 160 seated.
From Dec 15th 2021 we are limiting capacities for standing to 200 and 100 seated.
With a capacity under 500 and based on the latest government guidelines we are not required to request a Covid Passport for entry.
From Wednesday, 15th December, new “Plan B” measures were put in place to slow the spread of the Omicron variant. We will therefore retain/reinstate some measures to protect the interest of our staff and customers.
Measures from 15th Dec include:
- all visitors must adhere to the venue specific terms of entry and protocols surrounding Covid-19 – this could be, but is not limited to,
- you may be asked to provide negative lateral flow tests or provide vaccination certificates.
- if non compliance we may refuse admission or require you or other ticket holders to leave the venue and you may not be entitled to a refund.
- abide by: all instructions given by our staff; our signage; and our full terms and conditions;
- permit your temperature to be screened upon arrival.
- If we assess (at our sole discretion) that your temperature is 37.8C or higher, you and those who were to be part of your fixed group of tickets will not be allowed to enter the venue and the face value of your tickets will be refunded within 7 days;
- wear a face covering at all times when moving from your seat (unless exempt); and maintain a distance from other customers where possible.
You must not attend the venue if you:
- believe you may be infected with COVID-19;
- have experienced symptoms in the last 14 days;
- have been in close proximity to anyone who has experienced symptoms in the last 14 days;
- have arrived in England in the last 14 days and are not covered by the exemption rules relating to self-isolation; or
- have been instructed to self-isolate.
Any individual who considers themselves to be clinically extremely vulnerable or who is in the same household or support bubble as someone who considers themselves to be clinically extremely vulnerable is advised not to attend.
We remain committed to the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness and have strengthened our detailed procedures in this area to minimise the spread of Covid-19.
- Sanitising tables, high chairs, order screens and tablets more frequently throughout the day.
- Cleaning contact points such as door handles, card readers, taps and hand rails even more regularly.
- Reminding all employees of the importance of thorough and frequent hand washing.
- Providing wipes and hand sanitisers at the point of service, wireless taps and single-serve hand towel dispensers for your use.